The Zombi Receiver 1750

• I just bought a cv1750. My first ever receiver from this brand yey! :/ The radio section dose not seem to work, it shows the frequency and the clock,the signal meter works. it counts the scan, but in memory mode it dose not display the correct characters The psu for the sith/clock had the traces blown but it was repaired long time ago and seems to be working, the sinth, board to looks like someone made... something to it. I partially re-caped the sinth board in the hope of a miracle but with no luck.
    Probing the sinth with a signal tracer i have found some tones on the lower right side and a 1 hz ping on the upper left... as if it will help...the RF section is completely silent Anyway I'm trying to identify the unmarked ic's and maybe a supplier for the active parts in here as i can't find them in any shop known to me. ALso i'm thankful of any tips:)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!
Nach der Registrierung können Sie aktiv am Forenleben teilnehmen und erhalten Zugriff auf weitere Bereiche des Forums.