• Goodmorning everyone!
    My first place is already asking for help.
    I bought a Dual 1219 in Nordmende zarge.
    Inside the TVV-46 is installed.
    I read in Vinylengine.com that the TVV-46 output must be connected to the amplifier's Phono input.
    The question is: what is the TVV "family" really for?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

In the picture you can see the Shure M95 without stylus with which it was equipped when it arrived promptly replaced by Shure v-15 III.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von robertor ()

• hi dear

the TVV46 and other TVV are phono riaa preamplifiers and must be connected to the line input of an amplifier.

cheers Armin

• The Phono input of your amplifier can only be connectet with turntables without an own preamlifier. So you should use another line input like Armin just said.

ein Westfale in Oberbayern

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Archie ()

• unfortunately it does not work.
    crackles.
    I replaced the electrolytic capacitors but nothing has changed.
    the transistors have already been replaced by another owner.

• If this first test was successful, the failure can be in the 1219. Corroded contacts in the headshell are a normal problem.
    There is a little pinted circuit board in the tonarm head which must be cleaned.
    But it can also be that you have bad crimps in the TK in the little terminals for the cartridge.

Since the 1219 is 45 years old, it needs a professional service, for this you can also get info here in the dual forum.

• Thanks Tubesaurus!
    Unfortunately the problem is internal to the TVV-46.
    The 1219 works perfectly with my usual phono preamp.

• if both channels are not working, the problem can be in the power supply. Maybe a resistor or a electrolytic capacitor failed, or the rectifier.
    good luck!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!
Nach der Registrierung können Sie aktiv am Forenleben teilnehmen und erhalten Zugriff auf weitere Bereiche des Forums.