Dual 1219 - possible to repeat LPs with short (single-play) spindle?

• Hello everyone.

I've been wondering about this for a while and thought I would ask here, figure if you guys don't know, then no-one will! :)

I know that on the 1219 you can put the 45 adapter at the top of the tall (stacker) spindle to make the turntable repeat the last record. But I was wondering whether there is any way to do this with the short (single-play) spindle. Since it's the one I use most of the time - I don't like to stack LPs, but sometimes would appreciate being able to let a side play a couple of times while I'm doing something else.

So... that is the question. A simple one as you can see. Hope someone will be able to help.

Thanks in advance, rgds.,

Damian

• Hi Damian,

no, that s not possible.

Greetings
    Benjamin

Plattenspieler in Verwendung: *Dual 1019, 1219, 1229, 1249, 701 "MK1", 721* *Perpetuum Ebner 2020 L* *Kenwood KD3100* *Hitachi HT-500* *Elac 50H* *Philips 312 Electronic*

• Thank you very much, Benjamin. At least now I know for sure. Guess I'll get a tall spindle and just stack one LP at a time when I want to do that.

Regards!

D

• You're welcome!

Greetings
    Benjamin

Plattenspieler in Verwendung: *Dual 1019, 1219, 1229, 1249, 701 "MK1", 721* *Perpetuum Ebner 2020 L* *Kenwood KD3100* *Hitachi HT-500* *Elac 50H* *Philips 312 Electronic*

• I know that on the 1219 you can put the 45 adapter at the top of the tall (stacker) spindle to make the turntable repeat the last record.

That's right.

I can sell you a long spindle (called AW3) for 6 € and a 45-adapter for 2 € plus shipping (registered) to Spain for 6 €. If you want it, please send me an email.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!
Nach der Registrierung können Sie aktiv am Forenleben teilnehmen und erhalten Zugriff auf weitere Bereiche des Forums.